*** 2023 Prices***
We are now taking bookings for next year.
We are now closed to tourers, tents, motorhomes but our holiday statics are open all year.
For all general enquiries please email/ call.
NO ARRIVALS ON THE CAMPSITE BEFORE 1PM
NO ARRIVALS FOR THE HOLIDAY STATICS BEFORE 3PM.
Terms and Conditions
- Admission is only permitted after registering at reception and payment in full.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Late arrivals must notify the park as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24hrs after this period the management reserves the right to re-let your pitch/unit.
- No refunds/discount for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
- All deposits at time of booking are non-refundable.
- Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times. Any mess must be cleaned up and disposed of correctly. Please exercise your dog off site, the canal is 5 mins down the road.
- Quiet hours must be respected between 10.30 p.m. and 7 a.m., ie LOUD MUSIC OFF
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- One tent/caravan/motorhome to a pitch.
- In the event of a complaint, please speak to reception immediately. Complaints which are not brought to the management’s attention during your stay cannot be dealt with once you have left the site.
- All customers using the campsite do so at their own risk and Tanpits Farm does not accept liability for personal injury, loss or damage to property.
- When you book you are agreeing to the Holiday Park Rules in full. Anyone who breeches the rules will be removed from the holiday park without refund.
- Barbecues and Small Fires are permitted but must be raised off the ground on the slabs provided and attended by an adult at all times. Hot ashes must be extinguished by dousing in cold water, before being disposed of correctly, ie not in hedges or any sheds on site etc.
- Arrival time is 1pm onwards for the campsite and 3pm onwards for statics.
- Departure time is 10.30am for all.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Farm sheds and machinery are off limits to the public.
- No commercial vehicles/ workers on site.
Welcome to Tanpits Cider Farm, Camping & Caravanning Site.
Our historic, family run Cider Farm has been set in idyllic and peaceful surroundings of the Somerset countryside for over 100 years.
Tanpits Farm is an ideal stop over location being only 1.5miles from Junction 25 on the motorway.
We cater for tents, caravans and motorhomes. All pitches can have electric hook-up. We also have a holiday static to rent and can hold rallies. Please get in touch for more info.
Tanpit’s is only a few minutes away by car or foot to many popular facilities and activates in the area such as Hankridge Farm Retail Park, the cinema, Taunton Cricket Club, supermarkets and canal path to name but a few.
We have many wild birds wandering around our farm and campsite such as Peacocks, Wild Ducks, Geese, Guinea Fowl and Chickens so if this is something you do not like please be aware of this before making a booking.
Tanpits Cider Farm has been a family run business since the 1970’s. Tanpit’s pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and offering great customer service.